The role of the Advertising Coordinator is to achieve the lead and student enrolment targets for our partner universities, working closely with the Marketing team and our advertising agencies to do so. This role will suit someone in the early stages of their Marketing career who is looking to boost their experience. Day to day, you will:
- Achieve lead and enrolment targets for OES’ university partners, alongside the internal team and external agencies.
- Write effective briefs for media and creative for each enrolment period.
- Work with the agencies to develop media plans and creative for each campaign – primarily digital with some offline.
- Coordinate the delivery of each campaign to ensure it launches on time and on budget, by liaising with agencies and other internal teams, e.g. Sales.
- Manage budgets and finance processes for your primary partner
- Keep other teams around the business informed of the latest marketing results and activities.
- Be the guardian for our partners’ brands and make sure any activity we run is in line with their brand guidelines.
Please note, this role is an initial 3 month contract, with view to permanent.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, either client side or agency.
- Experience working to lead or sales goals, alongside cost per lead/cost per sale targets ideal.
- Experience working with Paid Search, Paid Social, TV or Radio with healthy budgets ideal.
- A good understanding of how advertising can drive sales and/or branding goals.
- Experience either writing or responding to briefs for multi-channel media plans.
- Experience in creative briefing is preferable.
- Experience with agency relationships is preferable.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels is preferable, especially Paid Search and Facebook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining why this role and this workplace culture sounds like exactly what you have been looking for.