As the Delivery Manager, you will be primarily responsible for leading the delivery of a portfolio of projects to support OES products and services using agile methods and leading cross-functional teams. In this role, you will lead at the inception phase to ensure projects are scoped, planned and resourced appropriately. Day to day operations will include managing iterations, priorities, timelines and risks, anticipating and alleviating bottlenecks, managing budgets, planning and coordinating releases, and building team engagement to foster a high performance delivery culture.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with partners, solution architecture, development, sales and service teams to launch new partnerships to market and to support strategic goals.
You will be responsible for managing senior stakeholders, external partners and vendor relationships.
- 5+ years of experience leading technology projects in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing projects with complex system integrations
- Experience working with current web technologies including Cloud
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile development environment and driving an agile culture
- Exceptional communication skills with experience influencing and building relationships with senior and C-level stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational skills, including ability to prioritise functions, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyse and interpret business needs
You will be joining a high performing, supportive, friendly & fun team who value each other and genuinely get on. You will be part of a broader team which cares about what you do, and shows appreciation for the value you are adding.
Ready to join us?
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
‘Apply now’ with a cover letter and resume outlining why this is the role you’ve been searching for and why you’re the person we want in it.
Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.