Digital Platform Coordinator
Day to day, you will be managing all OES website platforms to ensure full functionality, and optimal user experience. Using analytics, research and user feedback, you will understand how visitors are using our websites to continuously evolve and improve on existing platforms.
This role requires management of both internal and external stakeholders (development agencies & university partners). Internally, you will support the Sales & Marketing teams to increase lead generation, and provide assistance with reporting.
Please note, this role is an initial 6 month contract.
Essential skills & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Minimum Bachelor level)
- Experience working with a CMS (Content Management System).
- Experience developing websites, including improving customer engagement and lead generation
- Experience with using web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to make business decisions
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing to increase channel conversion
- Demonstrated ability in SEO techniques
- The ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior executives
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and take accountability for those tasks, prioritising them appropriately whilst maintaining a strong dialogue around progress on projects and issues.
Work with us:
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
We move with the times and take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. With the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, our People Team and Culture Club remain dedicated to ensuring that our people are feeling connected now more than ever. Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. In 2021, we are looking forward to a fresh change with our upcoming move to the new state of the art SEEK building in Cremorne. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining why this role and this workplace culture sounds like exactly what you have been looking for.