You will be the go to person for everything HR Admin and will play an integral part in the OES growth and keeping the HR team ticking along.
This role isn’t one for the faint hearted, you will need to juggle a lot of plates and manage conflicting priorities. You will be responsible for managing the end to end administrative requirements for all HR Lifecycle events, including creating and maintaining employment contracts, onboarding for all new starters, including police and immigration checks, as well as the offboarding process including setting up exit interviews and administering employee exits. In addition to all of these activities, you will be responsible for HR reporting, so it’s a must that you have excellent Excel skills.
Like all our superstars, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re an ambassador for providing great support and being approachable as the go to person, after all you will be one of the first people interact with when they join OES. You love to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, and you have the confidence to take the initiative to identify ways to improve the way we do things as well as being customer centric. You’re unquestionably a people person.
You’ll also have:
- At least 3 years in a fast-paced administrative position, with a preference for some of this time being in a HR role/team
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills and the ability to proactively identify and meet expectations in a timely manner
- Ability to work autonomously and a willingness to acknowledge own limitations in knowledge and draw on others experience in determining best approach
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to develop strong, professional relationships with all internal/external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail skills with a focus on ensuring accurate preparation of documentation
- Amazing excel skills, exposure to databases like tableu would be an added bonus
- The ability to be a team player and not take yourself too seriously. You’ll be joining a team that is super supportive and loves a good laugh!
- Tertiary qualification in HR related field (or currently working towards)
Online Education Services (OES) was established in 2011 and is majority owned by SEEK Limited. OES is an online education enabler, working with education partners in providing end to end and standalone solutions for online learning. OES designs, promotes and delivers high-quality programs online on behalf of its education provider partners.
The programs are delivered to students who are unable or prefer not to study on campus. Partners are provided with fit for purpose unbundled standalone services, or a complete range of services to support the full student life-cycle online from marketing and recruitment through to graduation. This includes student administration and support, course design, learning management system hosting and optimisation, assessment management and market insights.
Work with us:
Joining OES now will see you joining us at a time of growth and change, it is also a super exciting time to come and join OES and the HR Team.
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
We move with the times and take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. With the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, our People Team and Culture Club remain dedicated to ensuring that our people are feeling connected now more than ever. Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.
Are you ready to make an impact?
If you want to learn more about this position and how you can join a vibrant, people focused culture that’s values led then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now!