Marketing Automation Coordinator
The Marketing Automation Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day running of marketing campaigns across the student communications journey (i.e. prospective and current students), along with the analytics relating to these campaigns. You will provide both technical and marketing expertise relating to the set-up, automation and management of a high volume of eDM campaigns run across the entire student life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all data for current and prospective student communication campaigns
- Supporting the wider Web Content team with email and SMS testing and sends
- Maintaining relationship with marketing automation agencies (MarketingCloud and Engagement Cloud)
- Managing internal stakeholder communication regarding platform updates and improvements
- Assist in the delivery of automation and Journey building projects that improve current student engagement and retention, and also increase conversation rates for prospective students
- Support IT requests raised by the Marketing Team, helping triaging requests and escalating tickets to the Salesforce team
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience using email marketing software and analytics essential
- MarketingCloud experience is highly desirable
- Experience with using CRM data
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience with complex data structures is desirable
- Experience in Business Analytics or Functional Analytics is highly desirable.
Work with Us:
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
We move with the times and take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. With the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, our People Team and Culture Club remain dedicated to ensuring that our people are feeling connected now more than ever. Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. In 2021, we are looking forward to a fresh change with our upcoming move to the new state of the art SEEK building in Cremorne. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining why this role and this workplace culture sounds like exactly what you have been looking for.