Marketing Automation Manager
Managing a team of 3 eDM coordinators, the Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing automation journeys for our current and prospective student communications campaigns. Day to Day, you will be:
- Working with internal stakeholders to deliver Marketing Cloud automations / journeys, that deliver value across the entire student journey.
- Responsible for email and SMS sends via the Marketing Cloud platform
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues that arise, including stakeholder management.
- Scoping, planning and building journeys that improve current student engagement and retention, and also increase conversation rates for prospective students.
- Working with our in-house IT team and external email marketing automation support agency to solve technical issues.
- Developing and presenting best practice and capabilities for the automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Managing internal stakeholder communication regarding platform updates and improvements.
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline is preferable.
- Three years’ experience using an email marketing automation platform and analytics is essential.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with using Salesforce CRM data is highly desirable.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Experienced in mapping customer journeys and building campaigns to address user and business needs .
- Ability to work with complex data structures to deliver customer-friendly communications.
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining why this role and this workplace culture sounds like exactly what you have been looking for.