Quality Assurance Analyst
If you’re a driven, self-motivated, and curious person who loves collaborating and solving problems to enhance students’ lives, then keep reading.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for testing OES’s platform to ensure a quality experience for students and educators. Working as a part of a small team, this role will be responsible for developing and executing test cases derived from detailed requirements, managing defects within the product and working with the developers to deliver a quality release.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight time frames.
This is a 6 month contract role.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in functional testing, automation testing including front-end UI and API testing.
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and demonstrated knowledge of IT and Education business and technology trends and developments.
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical and conceptual thought in the diagnosis of problems and in providing innovative and practical solutions
- Commitment to the provision of quality service to clients, including attention to detail and the ability to follow through tasks to completion
- A focus on client-side performance when developing/suggesting solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining your reason for choosing Online Education Services.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 60/40 blended working model (60% from our Cremorne offices, 40% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.