The Salesforce Administrator role will work closely with key internal stakeholders and third-party providers to drive the successful set up and ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce platform. He or she will be responsible for development of the Salesforce platform and assist in managing the continuous improvement of the platform. As a key platform to managing students internally, the role plays a major part in enabling teams to deliver the highest level of customer service and student experience possible.
This role would be great for an experienced Salesforce administrator looking to transition to a Salesforce developer role at some point, or someone with both dev and admin skills willing to do a bit of both, working on the day to day BAU and support tickets as well as specific projects. You will be able to bring ideas to the table and see the big picture when it comes to managing issues, fixes and new initiatives and projects.
- Salesforce administration, providing support to over 150 users in multiple salesforce orgs
- Deliver ongoing Salesforce enhancements, fixes, new implementations that will meet business needs long term
- Identify and implement Salesforce improvements (workflows, triggers, GUI changes, flows, reports, dashboards, profiles, etc)
- Identifying, analysing and responding to any risks that may arise
- Ensuring your practices and our systems meet quality, risk, safety and legislative compliance
- Liaising with third party development teams
- Functionality walkthrough for existing and new staff.
- At least 3 years of relevant Salesforce administration experience, high level of Salesforce customisation with large number of custom objects
- Salesforce certification required (ADM 201)
- Salesforce development experience an advantage and highly desirable, however not essential
- Experience supporting integrations between Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly regarded
- Experience implementing and integrating 3rd party App Exchange solutions with Salesforce CRM as well as other managed apps
- Understanding of Apex and Visualforce and the overall Salesforce CRM architecture
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills as well as effectively communicate to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical and conceptual thought in the diagnosis of problems and in providing innovative and practical solutions
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and demonstrated knowledge of IT and Education
Work with us:
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
We move with the times and take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. With the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, our People Team and Culture Club remain dedicated to ensuring that our people are feeling connected now more than ever. Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. In 2021, we are looking forward to a fresh change with our upcoming move to the new state of the art SEEK building in Cremorne. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.