Senior Project Coordinator
This role is a 6 month contract, and open to part-time or full-time candidates.
The Senior Project Coordinator role is to support the Director, Service Delivery and the Delivery Leads in the delivery of projects and services to clients, contributing to an ambitious growth agenda for OES.
This will involve programs of work related to stand-alone service offerings (Learning Design, Data Analytics, Student Support Services) as well as assist with new Online Program Management (OPM) onboarding activity.
Day to day, you will be:
- Working with Delivery Leads to schedule and structure project activities, Agile rituals and tools.
- Maintaining detailed timelines and project plans to ensure deliverables and key milestones are met.
- Providing project support and monitoring to ensure stakeholder visibility of project progress, risk and issues.
- Liaising with external clients to coordinate key events and meetings.
- Supporting Leads in the monitoring of project budget and expenditures, timely invoicing of clients, and project reporting requirements.
- Working across teams within OES to share project information, coordinate resources, diaries and other inputs.
- Demonstrated project management and administration skills with the ability to work on and to prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously; whilst maintaining an open dialogue around progress and any issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to develop and maintain project documentation and scheduling.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and results focused team player who enjoys working in a participative, empowered environment.
- At least 2 years of project coordination experience, preferably in a tertiary education sector, B2B environment or within a services-based organisation (essential).
- Experience working in an Agile, cross functional team setting
- Confident in utilising Monday.com., confluence, jira (preferred).
How to apply? Submit your CV and cover letter which showcases your experience in line with the requirements of this role as outlined above. If you are selected, you will be invited to complete a video interview.