Product Lead Students Apps
If you’re a driven, self-motivated, and curious person who loves collaborating and solving problems to enhance students’ lives, then keep reading.
You will be supporting the implementation of best practice STEM approaches across our Higher Education courses and; Enabling the optimisation of student technologies that OES has built to meet the needs of our university partners and clients.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Some Digital Product management experience
- Evidence of a strong student centric approach to Learning and Teaching
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work with diverse and senior stakeholders and able to bring people together
- Ability to influence decision making
- Ability and desire to establish, lead and drive a culture that maximises employee engagement and innovation
- Strong track record of delivery within tight timeframes
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with your updated CV/Resume.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 40/60 blended working model (40% from our Cremorne offices, 60% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.