Student Communications Manager
The Student Communications Manager will lead the way in how we can grow the business through market-leading communications driven by data insights.
This role will be working in collaboration with marketing, student operations and student insight teams to deliver student communications and campaigns that drive engagement at key moments that matter in the student journey, by leveraging insights to drive the right student outcomes and desired commercial returns.
- Help reimagine the service comms experience across all university partners in VET, undergraduate and postgraduate markets – by reviewing the existing student communications program, ensuring we hit the right mark from a tone and content perspective.
- Data driven at heart, using a rich tapestry of research and student insight (from our Student Insights team) to inform changes to our student communications program.
- Focused on the conversion funnel – setting a regular rhythm of “test and learn” to ensure the ongoing optimisation of communications across all CRM channels (email, sms, student portal) and informing how we can personalise channel usage to maximise student outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders to create engaging communications for our students across email, mobile and student portal.
- Customer communications experience, with 2+ years team management experience
- Experience in communication campaign management and copywriting, ideally in the education or technology sectors
- Demonstrated ability to write engaging copy
- Experience with email marketing platforms and email campaign creation, ideally Salesforce’s MarketingCloud
- Content and communications strategy knowledge and implementation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take accountability for those tasks, prioritising them appropriately whilst maintaining a strong dialogue around progress on projects and issues.
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior team members
- A brilliant & diverse team
- Fantastic work place culture
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative, team-centric environment
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a cover letter that showcases your experience in line with the requirements of this role as outlined above.
Applications which are submitted without a cover letter and CV will not be considered.