Student Enrolment Advisor
Our team of Student Enrolment Advisors are responsible for helping our prospective students progress their initial enquiry through to enrolment, using phone, email & live chat. This is a consultative sales role, which means all leads are warm and your role is to assist students once they have taken the first step to contact us. Day to day, you will be:
- Responding to prospective students via phone, email and live chat
- Advising prospective students on the enrolment process
- Providing accurate course information and advice
- Managing leads through our database
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
The video above gives you a great insight into the day to day aspects of the role, by one of our very own team members.
- Previous experience within a fast paced sales environment with demonstrated achievement of sales KPIs is essential
- Motivated and passionate about sales with a keen interest in education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, with a proven ability to work well under pressure and work to targets combined with the ability to meet tight timeframes
- A team player with a “can-do”” attitude, the ability to work in a team environment and strong customer service orientation
Please note this role is an initial 6 month contract, with opportunity to go permanent.
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining why this role and this workplace culture sounds like exactly what you have been looking for.