Digital Product Owner (Student Hubs Manager)
About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best. In short, we create positive change in people’s lives every day. Not a bad day’s work.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
Reporting to the Manager, Student Experience, the Digital Product Owner will join a team of passionate people who make an impact every day. The Digital Product Owner is responsible for managing each of the universities student hubs/ portals to ensure students have an intuitive and engaging platform that enables them:
- to locate important information to support their studies such as study resources; placement information; career related resources
- to self-serve key student related tasks such as paying fees, re-enrolling; amending enrolment to remove a unit of study
- undertake tasks associated with getting started as a new student
- participate in university life beyond the classroom
The successful person will be able to understand key metrics influenced by the Student Hubs, analyse data, such as traffic to key student activities, and develop strategies to lift engagement and retention. Optimising the design and useability of the Student Hub is key to this role. The successful person will determine the strategy and road maps for all hubs to ensure they deliver an optimal student experience.
This role will suit someone who understands the importance of an excellent user experience and enjoys bringing key stakeholders along the journey.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- 5+ years experience in website optimisation and digital platform management
- Be able to improve and to build upon website KPIs
- Brings initiative and a strong hands-on approach along with a results-driven mentality
- Excellent stakeholder and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to set and interpret quantitative metrics and data, including experience in Google Analytics
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining your reason for choosing Online Education Services.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 60/40 blended working model (60% from our Cremorne offices, 40% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.