Student Services Advisor
Must have skills and experience
- Experience working a in Higher Education setting (Tertiary background)
- Administration experience essential, preferably in Education
- High level written and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Responsive and flexible attitude
This role is an initial 12 month contract with view to perm. As a Student Services Advisor you will play a key role in providing the high level student satisfaction that underpins our business. At the same time this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a rapidly growing organisation. You will be responsible for a range of functions contributing to the effective enrolment and on-going administration of our students including:
- Ensuring that all enrolments meet the necessary admission and selection criteria including assessing previous qualifications, visa requirements and course specific information
- Providing on-going enrolment support to students and staff regarding fees and course advice
- Ensuring accurate assessment and processing of all student functions across the life cycle of their course including enrolments, exemptions and course changes
- Ensuring the accurate recording of student information using the student management systems
- Resolving queries and problems accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring all student issues are managed to completion
- Liaising with other internal teams including Student Advisors, Course Consultants and academic staff
The role requires a high degree of initiative and self-management, and requires someone who thrives in a high performing, customer focused and values based environment.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience in administration/ working in higher education.