Team Leader – Student Coach & Campaigns
The Team Leader – Student Coach & Campaigns is responsible for ensuring OES continues to deliver quality student experience and a personalised student support service through the delivery of outbound campaigns and initiatives. Through this, they will also drive a measurable difference in student retention.
This role is suited to someone who has a high degree of initiative and management capabilities and the ability to deal with a broad range of tasks.
- Liaise effectively with Student Operations leadership team to maximise the student success and retention campaigns
- Working closely with the Student Experience and Insights teams and deliver accurate, appropriate metrics and reports related to areas such as student contact and effectiveness per campaign and appointments and workshops
- Examine student data to identify any campaign gaps or support to improve student retention.
- Oversee rostering and manage leave requirements
- Ensure the capture of high quality data to provide transparency and accuracy of all student information through the student lifecycle
- Review and improve Salesforce/CRM contact processes and accuracy of reporting
- Lead the campaign planning, ensuring objectives are clear, resourced and defined across campaigns
- Lead the team to provide an excellent level of customer service and support to students on the phone
- Lead, develop and motivate a student focused team so that they thrive in a high performance, values based and student-centric environment
- Maximise employee engagement
- Previous experience in a Team Leader role within a Call Center or telephone support context would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an agile environment, be flexible, resourceful and adaptive
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the delivery and evaluation of successful and innovative strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated organization and problem solving skills, with an ability manage competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience and demonstrated ability to lead, support and provide feedback to enhance and develop a team in an evolving environment, and positively contribute to a positive culture
- A demonstrated commitment to exemplary customer service principles and the ability to be flexible and responsive to student needs
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated high-level computer literacy including the use of e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications and the demonstrated capacity to learn new programs
- Experience with Positive Psychology, Brief Solution Focused or Strengths based therapies
- An undergraduate degree in Psychology or Education
- Counselling skills and experience – desired
Work with us:
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
We move with the times and take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. With the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, our People Team and Culture Club remain dedicated to ensuring that our people are feeling connected now more than ever. Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. In 2021, we are looking forward to a fresh change with our upcoming move to the new state of the art SEEK building in Cremorne. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.