Technical Business Analyst – 6 month contract
The Technical Business Analyst is primarily responsible for understanding the business objectives and translating them into technical requirements. Working with multiple teams across the business, this role is responsible for translating stakeholder objectives into technical requirements, assisting with validating the solution and ensuring that the changes and impacts are understood by the affected parties.
This is a 6 month contract, taking us to the end of the FY22 Financial Year
- Document business and operational rules for complex systems
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and identify solutions
- Partner with key technical stakeholders to design and map solution architecture and design.
- Conduct analysis of business issues and technical challenges and identify solution options.
- Distill requirements into succinct scenarios with acceptance criteria and validation rules
- Coordinate and assist with User Acceptance Testing for technical implementations
- Assist with developing test data and participate in planning and executing system and integration testing in conjunction with operational staff
- Work with Power Users to develop user support guidelines and documentation to ensure processes are followed correctly and data integrity is maintained
- Collaborate with external partners and key internal stakeholders to transition projects to BAU management
- Contribute to the assessment of integrating third-party applications into existing systems
- Maintain an understanding of the technology landscape to make recommendations for resolving business issues and process inefficiencies.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of configuration and coding practices of SaaS systems, ideally including AWS and Salesforce modules.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as operate autonomously with little direction
- Exceptional team player with a willingness to perform tasks outside their role when required
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
- Experience liaising with vendors and external organisations
- Familiarity with information management applications
- Experience with Salesforce Administration highly regarded
You will be joining a high performing, supportive, friendly & fun team who value each other and genuinely get on. You will be part of a broader team which cares about what you do, and shows appreciation for the value you are adding.
Ready to join us?
Then ‘apply now’ with a cover letter and resume outlining why this is the role you’ve been searching for and why you’re the person we want in it.
At OES, we are dedicated to maintaining our vibrant & values led culture. Through our commitment to create an inclusive and diverse environment, we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. OES also recognises the tendency for women and some minority genders to only apply to roles where they meet 100% of the requirements. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.