Technical Business Analyst – 6 month contract
About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
If you want to join a vibrant, people focused culture that’s values led then keep reading.
The Technical Business Analyst is primarily responsible for understanding the business objectives and translating them into technical requirements. Working with multiple teams across the business, this role is responsible for translating stakeholder objectives into technical requirements, assisting with validating the solution and ensuring that the changes and impacts are understood by the affected parties.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of configuration and coding practices of SaaS systems, ideally including AWS and Salesforce modules.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
- Experience liaising with vendors and external organisations
- Familiarity with information management applications
- Experience with Salesforce Administration highly regarded
A 6 month contract position.
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re empowered to impact
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with your updated CV.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 60/40 blended working model (60% from our Cremorne offices, 40% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will request proof of vaccination if you are successful in landing a position with us.