Technology Innovation Analyst
This role is an initial 6 month full-time contract with view to extension. The Technology Innovation Analyst/Developer is responsible for supporting the strategic technology innovation agenda and initiatives across the business and with our partners. This ranges from strategic thinking and researching new technologies through to implementing technical solutions and exploring how they can be applied across OES’ current and new product offerings.
They will be required to keep up to date with the latest in technology trends and support the Technology Innovation Manager with providing technical skills on innovation pilots. The role requires subject matter expertise on technology, implementation, and, most importantly, the vision for how technology innovation can enhance our student experience.
Day to day the right person will work directly with stakeholders to understand business problems and solution requirements. Following this, they will Identify, assess and “customise” new technologies that can be applied at OES to support current and new partners, with a focus on pedagogical/learning need.
- A minimum tertiary level qualification is essential (Digital Technology/Business or other related field)
- A willingness to learn about new technologies and the ability to quickly pick up new languages and technologies and build solutions with them.
- Strong expertise in the areas of technical solution design and development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to relate effectively to vendors, students and academic staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical and conceptual thought in the diagnosis of problems and in providing innovative and practical solutions.
- Extensive experience working with technology innovation initiatives
- Previous experience conducting desktop research
- Previous experience assessing and customising new technologies
- An understanding in online pedagogical models and their use and application is desirable
- A passion for the positive use of technology to enhance teaching and learning in education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Learning Management System administration and integrated applications is desired but not essential
Apply now with a cover letter and resume outlining how you would be the right for this dynamic role, and our exceptional team. Confidential enquiries can be directed to Valerie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.