If you want to join a vibrant, people focused culture that’s values led then keep reading.
The Educational Technologist is responsible for supporting the classroom technology innovation agenda and initiatives across the business and with our partners. This ranges from strategic thinking and researching new technologies through to implementing technical solutions and exploring how they can be applied across OES’ current and new product offerings.
They will be required to keep up to date with the latest in technology trends and support the Technology Innovation Manager with analysis skills. The role requires subject matter expertise on educational technology, implementation, and, most importantly, the vision for how educational technology innovation can enhance our student experience.
- A willingness to learn about new technologies in the education sector and a broad interest in technology in general.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to relate effectively with vendors, stakeholders and academic staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical and conceptual thought in the diagnosis of problems and in providing innovative and practical solutions.
- Commitment to the provision of quality service to clients, including attention to detail and the ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and demonstrated knowledge of IT and Education business and technology trends and developments.
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re empowered to impact
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with your updated CV.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 40/60 blended working model (40% from our Cremorne offices, 60% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will request proof of vaccination if you are successful in landing a position with us.