UI Designer (6 month contract)
About Online Education Services (OES)
Online Education Services (OES) was established in 2011 and is majority owned by SEEK Limited. OES is an online education enabler, working with education partners in providing end to end and standalone solutions for online learning. OES designs, promotes and delivers high-quality programs online on behalf of its education provider partners.
The programs are delivered to students who are unable or prefer not to study on campus. Partners are provided with fit for purpose unbundled standalone services, or a complete range of services to support the full student life-cycle online from marketing and recruitment through to graduation. This includes student administration and support, course design, learning management system hosting and optimisation, assessment management and market insights.
Work with us:
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Post-Covid, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees staff enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant offices. We are a 5 min walk from Richmond station in the new state of the art SEEK building in Cremorne. By joining OES, you’ll not only be joining a booming industry and organisation, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation who cares about you, your health and well-being, keeping you socially connected whilst investing in your professional development.
We have a guaranteed interest in innovation and the preservation of our values-based culture, and our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a workplace, we use regular feedback and insights from our people to help inform and boost engagement, and have a dedicated team who ensure we are focused on employee well-being, corporate sustainability and socially interactive activities across the year.
About the role
- Re-design of our web pages based on feedback internally and knowledge of UI/UX
- Re-design of course brochures
- Utilise analytics, research, user feedback and other data sources to understand how visitors are using all OES websites and what needs to be improved.
- Gain buy-in from internal stakeholders on priority areas for website development, working with them on best practice for implementing new initiatives and products
- Work with our agency on the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) strategy and how UI will play a key role with the outcomes.
- Liaise with external development agency, or university partner (where relevant), to implement website re designs
- Run user testing and coordinate internal stakeholder feedback on all new areas of development work
- Work with internal stakeholders on website personalization tools to design agreed program of work.
Please note, this role is an initial 6 month contract and we are looking for an entry-mid level designer.
Essential skills & experience
- Knowledge of – Figma, Adobe Animate and Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with video editing, including knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Image sourcing with minor retouching
- Providing creative solutions to web and digital brochure design projects
- Ability to research current trends and different ways of displaying information that excites and initiates an action from our student cohort
- Ability to think creatively and translate concepts through to engaging designs with high visual impact
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
Ready to join us?
Apply now with a CV and join a growing, innovative company with a passion for education and improving the online experience of students.