Course Consultant/ Sales Consultant
About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best. In short, we create positive change in people’s lives every day. Not a bad day’s work.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
If you want to join a vibrant, people focused culture that’s values led then keep reading.
Our team of Course Consultants are responsible for helping our prospective students progress their initial enquiry through to enrolment, using phone, email & live chat. This is a consultative role, which means all enquiries are received directly, and your role is to assist prospective students once they have taken the first step to contact us. Day to day, you will be centered around achieving set sales targets and the below:
- Use your sales skills to respond to prospective students via phone, email and live chat and close the deal ultimately helping them chose the best option for their future
- Assist prospective students in reaching the right decision
- Providing accurate course information and advice
- Managing enquiries & prospective students through our database
- Achieving enrolment targets through great sales skills
The video below gives you a great insight into the day to day aspects of the role, by one of our very own team members.
- Previous experience within a fast paced sales environment with demonstrated achievement of KPIs is essential
- Motivated and passionate about consultative selling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills, with a proven ability to work well under pressure and work to targets combined with the ability to meet tight timeframes
- A team player with a “can-do”” attitude, the ability to work in a team environment and strong customer service orientation
What’s In It For You?
- As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
- Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with updated CV/Resume – interviews next week! Start ASAP.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 60/40 blended working model (40% from our Cremorne offices, 60% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.